For each serving, you will need about 2 feet of parchment paper.
6 ounces of salmon
10 asparagus stems, ends trimmed
1 tablespoon of butter, cut into 4 pieces
2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary
2 teaspoons of minced garlic
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1. Lay the parchment paper on a baking sheet and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the salmon in the middle of the parchment. Arrange the asparagus and butter on top.
3. Sprinkle the rosemary, garlic, and lemon juice over the fish.
4. Fold the parchment paper, and roll the ends up to create a pouch. It should look something like this:
5. Bake in the oven for 18 minutes and then enjoy by cutting into the parchment.