Here's what you will need:
1 six ounce container of nonfat Greek yogurt
3/4 cup of salsa
6 medium russet potatoes
Olive oil (not pictured)
Salt (not pictured)
3 bowls or large ramekins for the avocado, yogurt, and salsa
Here's how you make them:
1. Preheat the oven to 350F, and arrange the potatoes on the baking sheet. Bake the potatoes for 1 hour.
2. Remove the potatoes from the oven, and let them cool for 15 minutes. Turn the oven up to 450F.
3. Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, and scoop out the insides so that the potato skins are about one-quarter inch thick.
4. Place the potato halves skin up on the baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil, and sprinkle with the salt. Roast the potato skins for an additional 15 minutes so that they are a little crispy around the edges.
5. While the potatoes are roasting, cut the lime into wedges. Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, and squeeze the filling into a bowl. Squeeze the lime juice into the avocado, and mix with the spoon.
6. When the potato skins are done roasting, let them cool until you feel comfortable handling them (a few minutes). Then, top with the salsa, avocado, and Greek yogurt. Enjoy!