This is the second recipe in this week's series of party foods. This dish is so simple to make that I don't even know if the word "recipe" is appropriate. These are sweet mini peppers stuffed with a combination of soft goat cheese and cream cheese. While they only have 3 ingredients, they pack a full flavor punch. They can also be prepared ahead and heated up when your guests arrive.
Check out the recipe after the jump.
What you will need:
20 to 24 sweet mini peppers (aren't they adorable?)
3 ounces of soft goat cheese
3 ounces of cream cheese, softened
Non-stick baking sheet
How to do it:
1. Mix the two cheeses together in the bowl.
2. Use the knife to chop off the caps of the peppers and remove the seeds.
3. Use the spoon to stuff the cheese mixture into the peppers.
4. Arrange the peppers on a non-stick baking sheet. If you are making these ahead of time, you would place the baking sheet in the fridge at this point. If not, proceed to the next step.
5. Preheat the oven to 400F.
6. Bake the peppers for 15 minutes. Let them cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!